" I was giving the name in ceremony, "WHEK-KAWH-ZHEH, MIGIZI DODUM" which is in the language of OJIBWAY. The English language translation for this is "GUIDING LIGHT" . "MIGIZI DOEDUM", translates to "EAGLE CLAN" which is my clan.
I have always believed that music is the pathway to one's spirit. While there are many forms and genres of music, sharing music has a profound impact on peoples lives.
Past Live Performances include:
- 2nd International Toronto Powwow, Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON Canada
- Festival Stage at Ontario Place, Toronto ON Canada
- Sunfest, London, ON Canada
- Canada Day Celebrations, London ON Canada
- Metis Organization - Fort Frances, ON Canada